Stevenage and North Herts Athletics Club Privacy Statement
How information about you will be used:
We will use your information to provide you with details about the activities of the club. We only pass your information on to a third party in the circumstances listed below.
If you need any further information, please contact the club secretary.
When you join the club we will use your data in the following ways;
- · To engage with you regarding a child/ren for whom you have parental responsibility, concerning their engagement with Stevenage and North Herts AC. Or to engage with you as an adult member regarding your engagement with Stevenage and North Herts AC.
- · When you become a member or renew your membership with SNHAC you will automatically be registered as a member of England Athletics (Excluding Years 4 & 5). We will provide England Athletics with your personal data which they will use to enable access to an online portal for you (called myAthletics). England Athletics will contact you to invite you to sign into and update your MyAthletics portal (which, amongst other things, allows you to set and amend your privacy settings). If you have any questions about the continuing privacy of your personal data when it is shared with England Athletics, please contact email@example.com
- · We will share certain data with league and competition organisers as well as the county athletics association such as name, date of birth and EA affiliation number where this is required under league rules or for the purposes of team selection.
- · We will not share your information with any other third-party organisation not mentioned above, other than in a Safeguarding or medical emergency.
- · This agreement will remain in place for the child/ren for whom you have parental responsibility or yourself, for the duration of their / your regular involvement in Stevenage and North Herts AC. and for four calendar years after
The Information Commissioner’s Office is the regulatory authority. If you are unhappy about how your data is being kept/used, you have the right to make a complaint to them directly.