Athletes kit bags should contain the following for every session:
- Water – At least one 500ml bottle
- Healthy Snack – for during/after training
- Medication – Please make sure your coach is aware of medication you need such as asthma pumps
- Spikes – If needed for your event
- Clothing – Appropriate clothing should be worn for the weather. All athletes should arrive wearing layers which can be removed as needed.
Please ensure all kit is labelled with the Athlete’s name.
ELECTRONIC DEVICES ARE FORBIDDEN WITHIN THE TRACK AREA FOR THE SAFETY OF OTHERS!
The following should be worn during competitions when competing for SNHAC. School, County, Country vests are not allowed unless specifically stated:
- Orange and black vest or crop top (orange with vertical black side panels)
- Black shorts or leggings